Project Superintendent - Healthcare
Position Location: Chicago
Clune has an immediate opportunity for a talented addition to join our Chicago Healthcare Team. We are searching for an experienced healthcare superintendent to manage projects on-site from beginning to completion. Candidates must be able to multi-task, function effectively under strict time constraints, and be able to manage time efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while demonstrating a team-player attitude. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. All candidates must provide references and project list.
- 5 - 10 years of experience supervising healthcare renovation projects.
- Experience managing all aspects of field operations including scheduling, quality control and coordinating sub-contractors.
- Experience working on acute in-patient projects is preferred, but out-patient clinical project experience will also be given strong consideration.
- Conscientious and flexible, with a strong work ethic and team-first attitude.
- Highly motivated with strong skills in time management and prioritization.
- Solid background in construction trades and technical knowledge.
- Proficiency with scheduling software.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- ASHE Certifications are preferred.
- Participate in pre-construction scheduling, logistics and planning.
- Create project schedules and weekly look-aheads.
- Coordinate with the project management team for budgeting.
- Manage multiple projects and/or large/complex projects.
- Manage and coordinate field team including subcontractors and owner vendors.
- Coordinate plans and specifications with architects and engineers.
- Maintain and manage Clune’s safety culture and OSHA standards.
- Promote teamwork and open communication on the project site.
- Recognize and resolve on-site challenges and issues.
- Mentor and train field personnel and help support and develop talent.
- Participate in potential client interviews.
- Position is based in Chicago – superintendents will be located on the project site throughout the duration of the project. Local travel will be required.
BACK TO CAREERS