Assistant Project Manager
Position Location: San Francisco
Seeking an Assistant Project Manager to work directly with Project Management staff to coordinate all elements of the interior renovation projects.
- Handle all paperwork and coordination for assigned projects.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFI’s.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders. Award change order work to subs.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Monitor the project’s trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules and punchlists to subcontractor and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with corporate office.
- Ensure that all projects are meeting production timeline benchmarks.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
- 1 – 2 years of assistant project management experience.
- The selected individual will be a strong leader who is comfortable within a small, aggressively growing organization.
- Background in construction trades and technical knowledge of wood frame, steel and concrete structures a plus.
- Motivated and capable of overseeing several projects simultaneously. Fun, dynamic, energetic, and positive personality.
- Conflict resolution skills a must.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills required. Must have ability to relate and interact with an upper-end clientele.
- Skills in blue print review a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management a plus.
All candidates must provide references and project list.
BACK TO CAREERS